Pharmaceutical Analytical Scientist
Kenox Pharmaceuticals Inc is an emerging specialty Pharma company focusing on the development and commercialization of generic and innovative aerosol-based drug-delivery products for the eye, nasal, oral and inhalation applications. We have an exciting opportunity for analytical scientist to join our fast-growing organization to support in the development of Orally-Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDPs). The candidate is expected to perform physical and chemical characterization of drug substances and drug products by applying a variety of analytical methodologies, (e.g., HPLC, UPLC, UV, SEC, KF, Laser diffraction etc.). Hands-on experience in HPLC method development and validations is highly desired.
- Performs routine sample analysis, and a variety of tasks to support product development, ensuring agreed timelines
- Works closely with a formulator and project team to optimize critical process/material parameters
- Responsible for HPLC, UPLC, KF, particle size, solubility and dissolution Testing
- Performs HPLC method development and validations
- Authors SOPs, STPs and reports
- Ensures adherence to GxP, SOPs and agency guidelines.
- Performs calibration of laboratory instruments, as needed
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences or related fields.
- 3 years of Pharma/Biotech drug product development experience.
- The candidate must be able to interact effectively with peers and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and effective interpersonal skills are required.