Pharmaceutical Analytical Scientist
Kenox Pharmaceuticals Inc is an emerging specialty Pharma company focusing on the development and commercialization of generic and innovative aerosol-based drug-delivery products for the eye, nasal, oral and inhalation applications. We have an exciting opportunity for analytical scientist to join our fast-growing organization to support analytical and IVBE testing of Orally-Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDPs). The candidate will support physical and chemical characterization of drug substances and drug products by applying a variety of analytical methodologies, (e.g., HPLC, SEC, Laser diffraction, Next Generation Impactor). Hands-on experience in HPLC method development is highly desired.
- Performs routine sample analysis, and a variety of tasks to support product development, ensuring agreed timelines
- Works closely with a formulator and project team to optimize critical process/material parameters
- Responsible for HPLC, UPLC, LC/MS, IC, KF, particle size and Dissolution Testing
- Assists in OINDP method development
- Performs method validation under supervision
- Writes reports and resolve any unexpected issues under supervision
- Ensures adherence to GLP, SOP and protocol guidelines.
- Performs testing, work up and reporting of OINDPs
- Performs calibration of laboratory instruments, as needed
- Minimum education of Masters’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related fields.
- 1-3 years of Pharma/Biotech drug product development experience.
- The candidate must be able to interact effectively with peers and leadership team and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and effective interpersonal skills are required.